пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

angeles los pd




....Heapos;s never around....

...iapos;ve lost him...

...im never understood....

...bickering tends to be the only constant thing....

i honestly dont think that there is anything to say at this point.� i try to keep a clear head about stuff and an open mind but honestly, things arent going to change.� maybe because he is the way he is... Maybe because i expected too much... I dont really know.� What i do know is the person he was before isnt the person he is now and honestly, i cant find the one i knew before.� Where did my bestest go? sigh.... I only wanted the best but i dont think it matters anymore. I dont think he really cares at this point.....

and so... I sit and wait .. And look into the sky... Waiting for the pieces to crash down around me...
angeles los pd, angeles los pc shuttle system, angeles los pc repair, angeles los payroll services, angeles los pawn shop.



Комментариев нет: