понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

build computer free




First off, I want to thank sakushablue for my hug.�It came at a perfect time, and made me warm all over. Iapos;ve still got a lot to figure out on live journal--like how to send a thank-you for something like that. There didnapos;t seem to be a way to respond directly. Time for me to do some practicing on this site, eh? At any rate, a huge thank you to a dear friend
Next, I�spent today climbing a mountain. Yep. My whole married life my husband never let me go anywhere alone that was more than an hourapos;s drive. (Smothered much?) I couldnapos;t even drive three hours to New Hampshire to see my sister--he always had to come along--in case anything happened. Sheesh.
So...in honor of my new status as someone he apparently couldnapos;t give a shit about...I took off and drove three hours away to Samapos;s Point in New York. (Look it up Itapos;s cool) Itapos;s a sort of obscure place, which apparently is known mostly to locals. But one of my customers at work told me about it and showed me pictures, and I got a hankering to go. So I did. All by myself
And I didnapos;t get a flat tire, break down, run out of gas, or get lost. I did, however, manage to scrape the heck out of my knee clambering about in the rocks near the ice caves. And lemme tell ya...itapos;s no picnic hiking five miles when youapos;re still trying to recover from anemia. I�had to stop and sit for half an hour and eat an apple to get my sugar and energy level up enough to continue. For a brief moment, I thought I might suffer the indignity of having to get help. But I rested, regrouped, and walked another three miles after that first bout of exhaustion. (It was right after the most strenuous trail.)
The upshot of all this--I ache from head to toe. I took a long, hot bath, and have chicken roasting in the oven. And of course, my husband was apparently off with his girlfriend today, cuz heapos;s not home. (No, I havenapos;t gotten the bum thrown out yet--these things take time. And believe me, I want him out. Having to live in the same house is torture.)
Well, anyway, after pampering myself, putting on warm jammies and lotion on my aching feet, I feel much better. And when supperapos;s ready, Iapos;ll be better yet. Just wanted to share my little March of Independence with you guys. It was my symbolic journey to freedom, yapos;know? I suppose itapos;s fitting that it wasnapos;t without pain. Nothing worth having ever is. (Gods, Iapos;m so philosophical tonight)
Anyhow, Iapos;m off to eat and bed...this has rambled on long enough. Those of you who read the whole thing, wow Iapos;m impressed. Everyone else shouldapos;ve fallen asleep after the first paragraph Love you guys

build computer free, build computer form picture, build computer form hoe picture, build computer for sale, build computer fast.



Комментариев нет: