вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

chinese christian book store




Itapos;s official. My assessments and psychiatric notes were looked over and a diagnosis was made tonight.

I copied this into my sketchbook when I got back to the waiting room.
"Consistent irritability. Disregard for your own well-being. Lack of remorse for anything done regardless of intention. A tendency to be superficial in terms of kindness. A consistent inability to make and/or keep friends have all been present...???"

Iapos;m still in denial somewhat. I guess I have a biased view of APD like everyone else, which makes me want to run away from it. Still, who decides what a "normal" personality is? To me, this has always felt "normal".

Sometimes I really wonder if psychology is a field I want to involve myself with.
Like I said before, everyoneapos;s insane. Fuck this.

a time to kill character list, chinese christian book store, chinese christian book stores, chinese christian books.



Комментариев нет: