воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

clip moon sailor star video




Hadnapos;t been in ages.� Woke up to a beautiful day.� Remembered Fern Lake near Cumberland Gap National Historic Park.� Dithered over whether to drive the canoe up there when I didnapos;t know if I could actually get access to the lake.� Decided to go anyway, rationalizing that if there was no canoeing available I would just go hiking in the park instead.� Tried out new canoe brackets I got for Christmas; they attach to the bars of my Yakima rack and cradle the canoe so it canapos;t shift from side to side.� It took me an extra 20 minutes or so to put them on, but they worked very well indeed.� Speed approached 70 mph in some of the good stretches of highway, and the canoe showed no sign of shifting around (I still strapped it down properly, of course; it wasnapos;t *all* the brackets.)

Lovely day, trees changing colors, beautiful blue sky.� Couldnapos;t access Fern Lake; apparently itapos;s privately owned.� Though the park may buy it soon they donapos;t expect to allow people to put their own boats on it, as theyapos;re worried about invasive non-native species.� Though, frankly, Patience is clean as a whistle, but never mind.

Five miles north was Cannon Creek Lake, reachable off a small back road (thank Garmin the not-Lost for guiding me in and out.)� Only one other boat on the lake, quietly fishing.� One group of campers with a single tent.� What kind of weirdos would go out to the wilderness and then run a generator the whole time--I ask you.� But it was possible to explore the inlets and byways of the lake and get nicely away from the noise.� I filled up my ears with birdsong and treewhispers and the gurgle of water around the paddle and under Patienceapos;s hull.� It was one of those days when both the shade of the hills and the golden wash of sunlight were pleasant in their own way.� The water was very green, but reasonably clear for this area.� I took some pictures; nothing special, I donapos;t think; just hills and trees and lake and such.� If they turn out well, I may put some up.

Then I went back to the car and filled up a whole garbage bag with trash people had left lying around the boat ramp.� Sigh.� But I do think the place looked much nicer when I finished.

Now my back is sore.� But Iapos;m glad I went.� Itapos;s only about 60 miles away; I expect Iapos;ll be back.
clip moon sailor star video, clip moon sailor transformation, clip moon sailor transformation video.



Комментариев нет: